I am a Physician with an MBA Degree in Healthcare Management which I earned from the University of Saint Mary, Kansas.
I’m the Co-Chair of Sudan NextGen and the President of the Sudanese American Medical Association (SAMA), and I dream of making the world a better place starting with my beautiful country, Sudan.
I’m the daughter of Ambassador/Dr. Ibrahim Mirghani, and Dr. Nagat Abdelrahman, and Mom of four beautiful children, my twin daughters, Talia and Taleen, and my sons, Omer & Ibrahim.
- College Du Leman Geneva, Switzerland • 04/2000 High School Diploma
- University of Medical Sciences & Technology (UMST) Khartoum, Sudan • 12/2006 Bachelor of Science: Medicine & Surgery
- University of Saint Mary Kansas City, MO • 12/2019 MBA: Healthcare Management
- Sudan NextGen (SNG) – Co-Chair Omaha, United States • 06/2019 – Current
- Sudanese American Medical Association (SAMA) – President • 01/2022 – Current
- Project Manager – University of Nebraska Medical Center (UNMC) Omaha, Nebraska • 11/2020-Current
- Mutual Of Omaha Insurance Company – Customer Care Analyst Omaha, NE • 11/2018 – 03/2019
- UMST Charity Hospital – Medical Resident Khartoum, Khartoum • 11/2016 – 04/2017
- Al- Sabah Hospital – Medical Resident Kuwait, Kuwait • 04/2010 – 04/2011
- Reading, traveling, photography, volunteering, and spending quality time with family & friends.