General Ledger Accountant
Job location: Khartoum, Sudan
Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data, preparing reports.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure Data accuracy by conducting audits to maintain truthful & precise data in documents.
- Analyzing and interpreting financial information, general ledger accountants provide assurance that information complies with professional & regulatory standards.
- They ensure that data supports budgeting and forecasting requirements.
- They provide solutions to control issues.
- At the end of the month or year, GL accountants record information such as accrual, deferral, reclass & interdepartmental entries into the company’s accounting ledger.
- They perform account analysis to make sure that entries and balances are correct.
- GL accountants reconcile accounts with the general ledger on a regular basis.
- They ensure that all entries are accurate & that all transactions are reported in accordance with accounting standards and government regulations.
- When they find errors, they make changes, as necessary.
- With appropriate supporting documentation, GL accountants prepare journal entries relating to amortization, depreciation, accruals & a variety of other information.
- They ensure that entries align with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting, or any relevant field.
- 3+ years’ accounting experience.
- Auditing Experience.
- Accounting Functions.
- Problem Solving Skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Math Skills.
Only qualified candidates please apply by email ONLY & mention job title in email.
- Updated CV.
- Experience certificate from previous employer if available.
- Highest Education certificate.
- Copy of ID/passport.
Follow us on 👇🏼
🔷 Gates, From People to People