Fleet Operations Officer
Job location: Khartoum, Sudan
Assisting in the recruitment of quality drivers into the fleet, maintaining detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection and scheduling regular vehicle maintenance to ensure operational efficiency, among other duties.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Monitoring driver behavior and ensuring a high level of customer service.
- Assisting in the recruitment of quality drivers into the fleet.
- Developing efficient driver schedules to maximize profits.
- Registering and licensing all vehicles under their management.
- Maintaining detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection.
- Analyzing data to increase business operational efficiency
- Strong experience & passion in fleet management operation.
- Accepted level of experience in cars, maintenance and service management.
- Coaching, training & leadership.
- Stakeholder’s Management.
Only qualified candidates please apply by email ONLY & mention job title in email.
- Updated CV.
- Experience certificate from previous employer if available.
- Highest Education certificate.
- Copy of ID/passport.