Human Resources & Admin Officer
Job Location: Khartoum, Sudan
Maintain & update employee records, as well as manage various HR documents and internal bases, such as holiday & leave. They are also expected to support the administration department.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Forming and maintaining employee records.
- Updating databases internally such as sick & maternity leave.
- Preparing an amending where necessary HR documents, i.e., employment contracts.
- Communicating with external partners.
- Conduct disciplinary actions.
- Update policies.
- Conduct Benefit analysis.
- Being the first point of contact for employees on any HR related queries.
- Preparing payroll with all relevant information included, i.e., holidays and sick days taken.
- Supporting employees by providing career growth, developing employees’ skills, training.
- Conduct systematic appraisals.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- 5+ years of human resource management experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Multi0task ability.
- Data Entry Management.
Only qualified candidates please apply by email ONLY & mention job title in email.
- Updated CV.
- Experience certificate from previous employer if available.
- Highest Education certificate.
- Copy of ID/passport.
Follow us on 👇🏼
🔷 Gates, From People to People