Control of Malaria & Communicable Diseases
Environmental Sanitation and Control of Malaria and Communicable Diseases Initiative
- Health Awareness about Communicable Diseases
- Fight them and gradually reduce their percentage
- Provide solutions to community problems
- Regulating the area and spraying pesticides
The program: Contains the following:
- Awareness seminars
- Spray campaigns
The seminars contain:
- Definition of disease
- How is the injury
- Symptoms and risks
- How to prevent
- The active campaigns are now a cholera awareness campaign and water diarrhea.
- Campaign Report We recorded 66 campaigns in different schools and communities.