Al Mayzab Digital Library
Posted 12 months ago
Activities and events of educational and awareness-raising programs in the children field who are independent of producers and factory owners who are involved in coordination with schools, kindergartens, and centers to spread awareness programs in a new way. And the initiative also has new bodies and arms for children in the standardization culture in general.
* Note: We wrote about our facts.
9- Social Development
12- Responsible Consumption and Production, 17- Partnerships for the Goals
Measurable Outcomes (Goals)
* The Children Initiative Goals:
* Educating children about the quality of safe food.
* Educating children about the importance of safe food.
* Upgrading the consumer culture of children.
* Enlightening children with a standardization culture generally.
* Supporting the right of children internationally to protect them from poor quality goods.
* Fighting companies and organizations that produce expensive goods for children, taking advantage of the emotional aspects of families, towards their children.
* Training children to deal with the validity of goods.
* Raise children&amp;#039;s awareness of the culture of specifications.
Project Detailed Plan