Assisting in the recruitment of quality drivers into the fleet, fuel management, vehicles acquisition, crew management, shifts management, maintaining detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection and scheduling regular vehicle maintenance to ensure operational efficiency, among other duties.
🔷Duties and responsibilities:
• Ensure E-fleet has the appropriate number of vehicles to meet the demand based on the business plan forecast.
• Ensure E-Fleet has an adequate number to operate the assigned vehicles.
• Maintaining all fleet vehicles and make sure all vehicles are in good conditions and ready to drive.
• Monitor daily, weekly and monthly fuel consumption and vehicles service timeline.
• Analyzing the cost per vehicle & profitability per vehicle.
• Analyzing the vehicle idle time percentage, total cost & maintenance cost per kilometer.
• Ensure budget expense alignment with the allocated budget.
• Introduce initiative to enhance budget saving without compromising the service delivery KPIs.
• Monitor captains’ performance and achieving daily / weekly and monthly KPIs.
• Monitor captains’ behavior and take the corrective measures when needed.
• A Bachelor’s degree is required.
• 5+ years’ in relevant work experience.
• 2+ years’ in a supervisory role.
• Strong experience & passion in fleet management operation.
• Accepted level of experience in cars, maintenance, and service management.
• Coaching, training & leadership.
• Stakeholder’s Management.
🔷Only qualified candidates please apply by email ONLY & mention job title in email.
• Updated CV.
• Experience certificate from previous employer if available.
• Highest Education certificate.
• Copy of ID/passport.
Follow us on 👇🏼
🔷 Gates, From People to People