Fleet Operations Supervisor
Assisting in the recruitment of quality drivers into the fleet, maintaining detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection and scheduling regular vehicle maintenance to ensure operational efficiency, among other duties.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Analyzing cost per vehicle.
• Assisting in vehicles acquisition & checking.
• Assessing vehicles availability & performance score.
• Assessing Idle time per vehicle.
• Maintaining detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection.
• Analyzing data to increase business operational efficiency.
• A Bachelor’s degree is required.
• 2+ years’ experience.
• Strong experience & passion in fleet management operation.
• Accepted level of experience in cars, maintenance, and service management.
• Coaching, training & leadership.
• Stakeholder’s Management.
Only qualified candidates please apply by email ONLY & mention job title in email.
• Updated CV.
• Experience certificate from previous employer if available.
• Highest Education certificate.
• Copy of ID/passport.
Follow us on
Gates, From People to People