Sudan Flood Relief Campaign – 2022
Posted 6 months ago
This 3rd SCM Public Event in Sudan is organized by SASCM and it's Partners from the Government & Private Sector. This Event is for talented business Speakers, professional Presenters and discussion Panelists. The 3rd day of this SSCC-2020 is particularly dedicated for the "HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY". This version of the Conference is extra-ordinary and a great opportunity for all to Network, Learn & Grow.
To participate on this conference, please register here:
2- Stabilize the Economy, 3- Reform Institutions, 6- Women Representation, 8- Youth Employment, 9- Social Development
2- Zero Hunger, 3- Good Health and Well-being, 4- Quality Education, 5- Gender Equality, 8- Decent Work and Economic Growth, 9- Industry, Innovation, and Infrastructure, 11- Sustainable Cities and Communities, 12- Responsible Consumption and Production, 17- Partnerships for the Goals
NGO, Private, Cooperative
Measurable Outcomes (Goals)
(01) More than 15-Supply Chain & Logistics Presentations & Case Studies across 7-Industries.
(02) At least 6-Valuable Discussion Panels by Specialist & Practitioners.
(03) About 3-Hours of Networking with Business Leaders, Decision-makers, Supply Chain beside the Healthcare Professionals.
(04) Access to Government Authorities, Industries & Companies, Supply Chain Groups, Knowledge Providers and many other Resources.
(05) Organizations from more than 7-Industries participating in the Conference. (The detailed schedule & final agenda are shared soon later).
(06) The third day of the Conference ( SSCC-2020 ) will focus on the HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY. The ISCEA' global Healthcare Professional Certification Program ( CHSCA ) will be launched in this Conference, following by a Workshop & Exam for the first time in Africa.
(07) Valuable Supply Chain Materials & gifts will be offered for those registered & attended the conference. Discounts for Early-Bird registrations.
(08) And many more benefits, surprises & delights for those registered in this first of its kind conference in Sudan.
(09) Join us to leverage the industry standard in our beloved Country Sudan & map your business against the global industry benchmark.
(10) This great benefit will ONLY be announced internally during the SSCC-2020 & exclusively shared with the participants. And many more ...