An experienced Public Health and Epidemiology Professional and Health System Development Practitioner with approximately 15 yrs of multi-discipline experience in academia, health system management, and community development.
Across the fieldwork of the humanitarian crisis, Dr. Izzeldin was challenged to apply his knowledge and develop his experience to control communicable diseases in health and nutrition emergencies through his position of community health coordinator in health and nutrition emergencies with Save The Children-USA.
Nonetheless, he examined his experience in health system management and control of non-communicable disease in high-income countries at GCC, where he currently works as a consultant of epidemiology and public health at the Support and Development Unit, Ministry of Health, KSA.
This diverse experience enabled him to explore cognition; perspectives; and behaviors of neglected communities at conflict-affected areas and to analyze the characteristics of health inequality and determinants of the health system across different countries under a wide-range of socio-economic categories.
Furthermore, Dr. Fadl succeeded to apply evidence-based practices to address health problems and to promote health and efficiency, when he provided several independent consultancy projets for IOs such as Oxfam-America, Unicef, and SIMA.
Eventually, his reputation for working under the atmosphere of conflict-affected and developed settings coupled with his academic position as Assistant Professor at Khartoum University and his experience in research, scientific writing, and publications which incorporated neutral science with the psychological cognition of his clients. Hence, he expanded his capacity on ultimate facts of unlimited space of knowledge and experience
• Education and qualification:
– Philosophy Doctorate (PhD) Tokyo Medical and Dental University,
Department of International Health and Medicine (Epidemiology). Tokyo/Japan 2011-2015
– Master of Public Health (MPH) Faculty of Public Health, University of Khartoum, Sudan. 2007- 2009
– Bachelor of Public Health (BPH), Honor Degree, First class in Epidemiology Faculty of Public Health, Department of
Epidemiology, University of Khartoum,Sudan.
- Consultant of Public Health & Epidemiology
,Directorate General for Health Programs and NCDs Control, MOH, KSA 27th July 2016 Up –to-date
- Assistant Professor of Public Health and Epidemiology
Faculty of Public Health, University of Khartoum, Sudan.7th Dec. 2015 Up –to-date
- Research Associate WHO Collaborating Centre for Healthy Cities and Urban Policy Research, Tokyo, Japan
5th Oct.2013- 31st Sep.2015
- Lecturer of Public Health Faculty of Public Health, Department of Epidemiology, University of Khartoum,
Sudan. 29th Sep.2009-6 th Dec.2015
- Teaching Assistant Tokyo Medical and Dental University, Tokyo, Japan.4 th Oct.2011- 31 st Sep.2013
- Teaching Assistant Faculty of Public Health, Department of Epidemiology, University of Khartoum, Sudan.
20th Oct. 2005- 28th Sep.2009
- Community Health Coordinator, Save the Children USA, Sudan Office. Emergency Health Program, Darfur. 2nd Sep. 2004 – 15th Oct. 2005
- Community Medicine Coordinator Sudan Trachoma Control Program, Khartoum, Sudan. 1st May 2004 –
30th Aug. 2004
- Public Health Officer Directorate General of International Health, Health Emergency, MoH 28thJan. 2004-
28th Apr. 2004.
- Field officer National Onchocerciasis Task Force 15th Jan. 2003 – 20th Dec. 2003
- Health Advisor Ministry of Health, Unity State, based in Khartoum with visit to Bentiu. 4 th March – 30th Aug. 2004
For more information, kindly click the tab below: