Areas of Expertise
- Community development and Health promotion
- Public and global Health and Community Nutrition
- Micronutrients programs
- Emergency Preparedness and Relief
- Education , Training and Research –
- Advocacy and Impact Communication.
- Community based interventions -Food based system for Health and well being
- Executive management
- Project / Program Management
Work Experience Within United Nations System and NGOs.
- World Health organization – EMRO- frequent consultant and temporary adviser.
- United Nations Children Fund -UNICEF – frequent consultant and temporary adviser.
- Iodine Global Network IGN – Coordinator and senior adviser
- Global alliances for Imporived Nutrition.
- Addition for disaster assistance and development- Yemen (ADD)- coordinator
- 2010 PhD, Doctorate in Public Health – Community Nutrition”. UK
- 1999 MBA Executive. Community development -CBI ”University of Lincolnshire – Hull-UK.
- 1993 Diploma Business Communication – Business Training UK LTD.
- 1981 Medical Sciences University of Nicolae Belsescu .
- 1982 Master of science in Pharmacognosy “ extraction of medicinal active ingredients NB Univ.
- 2005 Fellowship – Institute of Brain Chemistry and Human Nutrition IBCHN – UK.
- 1990- 2019 Certificates OF Honor : Several accomplishments, acheivements and participation certificates from various organizations worldwide.
- 2013 WORLD PUBLIC HEALTH ASSOCIATION MEMBERSHIP- WPHN
- Member of the world Public Health Nutrition
- Member of the Biomedical Research association London metropolitan University –Lipodemic and Human Nutrition research Centre. UK.
- Regional Research Coordinator International Council For control of Iodine Deficiency Disorders GENEVA
- Visiting Researcher – Westminster University – UK.
- Visiting Researcher – Institute of Brain Chemistry and Human Nutrition. UK.
- Senior Research Fellow Iodine Global Network. IGN -Canada.
- Senior Research fellow, Institute of Brain Chemistry and Human Nutrition. UK
- Member of McCarrison Society UK.
- Member and Research fellow Indian Micronutrition Association (Life time Member). INDIA.
- Member of Child Health and Nutrition Research community.
- Member of Suppercourse Faculty Association – International Public Health – WHO Telecommunication Centre, USA. Pittsburgh University.
- Member of the Gulf Nutrition Committee, Executive Board of The Health Ministers’ Council for GCC States-KSA
- Senior research fellow – Metropolitan for health consultancy and research. UAE
- Visiting researcher, Sultan Qaboos University, hematology department. Muscat
- Regional Research Coordinator International Council For control of Iodine Deficiency Disorders MENA.
- Visiting Researcher – Institute of Brain Chemistry and Human Nutrition.
- Biomedical Visiting Researcher – Westminster University – UK.
- Member of WHO Expert Panel in Nutrition. GENEVA
- Member of World Health Organization Advisory Committee in Nutrition
9 Research items
Linked In Account :
for more information, kindly click on the tab below: