COMMERCIAL TECHNICAL MANAGER\ azhari m. musa ahmed
|Professional Achievements||Certificates and medals for participation in Khartoum International Fair of Khartoum (Khartoum Expo) 1999|
|Work History||Ø Project Executing Specialist
C.O Alhayat Solar energy, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
April 2006 – February 2019
My job included:
· Performance, develop targeted improvements and implement changes achieving good results.
· Applied strong leadership talents and problem-solving skills to maintain team efficiency and organize workflows to meet any daily demands.
· Trained and guided team members to maintain high productivity and performance metrics.
· Improved operational planning and business frameworks to enhance resource utilization and reduce waste.
· Boosted team member productivity by enhancing performance monitoring and instituting motivational approaches.
· Adjusted job assignments and schedules to keep pace with dynamic business needs, factoring in processes, and customer demands.
· To achieve rate on assignments without loss of materials and assets.
· Innovative and practical problem-solving skills in high-stress environment.
· Maintained team efficiency delegating daily activities, monitoring output and rewarding positive contributions.
· Upheld strict security and safety procedures to protect business from financial losses as compensation due to negligence and mismanagement.
Ø Solar Division Supervisor
Alesayi for Electrical Material
April 1990 – July 2005
Performed various functions, including:
· Attended technical and installation training in solar technology, Germany – 1993.
· Administrative affairs of the Division.
· Agreements negotiation.
· Supervision and provision of customer service.
My experience in Solar Energy projects included:
Electrical solar Off Grid
· Off Grid systems Remote Areas with battery, sizing, installing, maintenance.
· Solar street Light, sizing, installing, maintenance.
· sizing, installing, maintenance, and configuration in:
* Solar submersible pump system, and
* Solar Telecommunication stations.
· Wind Turbine up to 50 kw.
· Solar water heater up to 13000 Ltr.
Electrical solar On Grid
· Parking Area.
· Car Hybrid on Grid System.
Ø STC solar stations all around Western Region, Saudi Arabia.
Ø Solar water Heater 13000Ltr, King Fahd Center in Yanbu.
Ø Solar street Light In Jeddah.
Ø Complete Solar program In Mahmud Taiba Institute, Jeddah.
|Education||* Diploma in Aviation, Commercial Pilot, 1983
Aviation Ground Academy, Dallas Fort Worth, Texas, USA
* High School Diploma, 1980
|Skills||My skills include:
· Proficiency in several computer applications
· Creating periodical and general repairs history for our projects with the Royal Commission, Saudi Arabia
· Excellent customer care, complain handling, warranty procedures, selling, and communication skills
· Fluent in Arabic and English
· In addition to technical courses, I attended several courses in the field of renewable energy in Germany, 1996
· Effective in problem solving and leader in streamlining processes to reduce costs and organizational efficiency.
· Provide a diligent mentality and successful of coordination and monitoring across different departments.
· Exceptional abilities and results-driven approach.
· Forward-thinking Manager with 25 years of solar project management experience environments, technically and commercially. Collaborative with dedication to partnering with coworkers to promote engaged, empowering work culture
For more, Kindly click the link below: