🔷Job location: Industrial area, Khartoum, Sudan
• Designs electrical systems by developing and testing components. Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
🔷Duties and responsibilities:
• Confirms system’s and components’ capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
• Develops electrical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
• Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components; soliciting observations from operators.
• Assures product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
• Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Maintains product data base by writing computer programs; entering data.
• Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures; requesting repair service.
• Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
• 3+ years’ experience.
• Proficient skill with MS Office software.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Proficient in Arabic & English.
🔷Only qualified candidates please apply by email ONLY & mention job title in email.
• Updated CV.
• Experience certificate from previous employer if available.
• Highest Education certificate.
• Copy of ID/passport.
Follow us on 👇🏼
🔷 Gates, From People to People