A competent and a result- driven highly qualified professional, with more than 15 years’ work experience, in the fields of Quality Management, Administrative Development, international Cooperation, Project Coordination, and Translation.
Former member of the National Quality assessment team, for the pilot project of assessing performance of Federal Ministries.
Former Project Management professional, at Sudan Atomic Energy Commission (SAEC), for development of the required strategies, policies, approaches, responsibilities, and accountabilities, of the national plan for Sudan’s Nuclear Power Generation project (NPP).
Deputy-Head of Excellence assessment team, in GIAD Group Award Competition (Communication with MPs & PSPs, individual Assessment, Group Assessment, Consensus reaching, Site visit, scoring, feedback reporting).
Project Management professional at Khartoum New International Airport Project ( as a part of Project Consultant (German Dorsch Consult GmbH) – throughout all project phases, from Planning phase , through Data Collection, Master Planning, Development of Terms of References, Identification of Financing Scenarios, Evaluation of offers, and Award phase.
My Experiences include working with Authorities, International Consultancy firms, International NGOs, and Private sector, in addition to various voluntary contributions, with International Campaign to ban Landmines (ICBL) and Community Empowerment Collective (CEC).
QMOI International Cooperation Dep. (July 2014 – Present)
International Cooperation Researcher / Translator
Al Salasil Co. (June 2012 – April 2014)
Business Development Manager, Quality Manager, Translator
Sudan Atomic Energy Commission (2009-2010)
PM & Quality Professional (As a part of Non-Paid National Service)
- Participate in establishing a PM tracking system; including templates for following up the progress of the national projects with the respective Sudanese counterparts institutions.
- Drafting, proofreading, and compilation of agreed strategies, policies, approaches, responsibilities, and accountabilities into the national plan for Sudan’s Nuclear Power Generation project (NPP).
- Translation of key documents from International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), the AFRA (African Regional Cooperative Agreement for Research, Development and Training Related to Nuclear Science and Technology), and deliverables of Sudanese counterparts institutions, using the IAEA’s INIS Interactive Multilingual Thesaurus
- 2011- 2013 Master’s Degree in Translation– Uni of Bahri – Sudan.
- 2010 -2011 PGD in general Translation – Uni of Bahri – Sudan.
- 2010 -2010 PGD in Total Quality Management TQM – UMTS
- 2007 – 2008 MBA – Projects Management– UMTS
- 1991 – 1995 B.SC in Economic & Social Studies- University of Khartoum.
- Excellence Assessor’s Diploma (EFQM 2013, EFQM 2010) – Brussels/Belgium
- ISO 9001-2008 IRCA Audit Training – Sudan
- Participatory Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) – PRIA institute – India
- Professional Medical Interpretation Certificate- Weil Cornell University Qatar
- Arabic Mother Tongue
- English Fluent
- German Fluent
Membership & Affiliation
- Accredited Quality Assessor – EFQM – Brussels
- Certified Quality Management Systems (QMS) Auditor.
- Certified Translator by Sudan Ministry of Justice.
- Certified Medical Interpreter.
- Freelance Tourist Guide (for German-speaking Tourist).