Skills & Abilities
- Excellent management skills, time managements & staff managements
- Organizational awareness
- Problem solving
- Good listening skills
- Confidence & respect
- Demonstrates attention to detail. Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Able to read and interpret written information (English, Arabic).
Travel Agent Knowledge
. Sabre expert
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as travel rules, operating instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ticketing and airfare knowledge
- Online tools booking experience
- Experience handling VIP’s profiles
University of Texas-Arlington (UTA)
Educational Leadership & policy studies-Master
International Aviation Academy of Texas
Travel & Tours
2019-present Agent24 Corporate Travel consultant Manger
- Help companies map out travel arrangements for their employees
- Book air, hotel, cars & rails & advise clients of travel options
- Make transportation arrangement to & from the airport
- Follow companies’ profiles rules & manage corporate travel policy.
- Process all credit card payment & issue MCO
- Update PNR if necessary, upon client request
Universal Link Travel, Dallas TX
Travel Manager (Leisure & Corporate)
- Air booking, hotel, cars, limo & rail
- Exchange & reissue tickets
- Ticketing including process UTT & Mco for future use
- Provide effective team coaching, training & hiring process
- Maintain confidentiality and protect personally identifiable information.
Jan 2010-Dec 2014
HARRAR TRAVEL & TOURS, DALLAS-TX
Travel Consultant & Administrative MANAGER
- Develop and manage a all travel arrangements & follow up with the airlines
- Manage customer relationships to ensure that expectations are realistic, in order to increase customer satisfaction
- Book VIP clients & arrange their travels need
- Oversee an Issue Management process to provide support for and ensure resolution of any issues
- Processing all payments for weekly statements including refunds.
- Monitor service level targets and initiate any needed corrective actions to ensure that customer expectations are met or exceeded & company profiles rules are follows.
DTA Travel & Tours – Dallas, TX
Travel Consultant ( Leisure & Corporate)
- Book air, hotel, cars, limo & rail using sabre
- Exchange & reissue
- Process UTT (Unused tickets) on client profile
- Book Leisure travel & Cooperate travel
- Check all Ques everyday at the end of my shift