Dr. Amir is currently working in the capacity of Civil/Structural Design Advisor for The Public Work Authority in Qatar which is the Biggest Government Organization that is responsible for planning, designing and supervising the Infrastructure & Structural Projects intended for the development of the State of Qatar for the vision of Qatar 2030. Else, equipped with;
- Over 19 years of experience in Civil Engineering Design calculations and Site Supervision, and over 21 years of computer use and proficiency.
- In-depth knowledge of Civil, Structures & infrastructures design requirements, construction implementation plans, and relevant quality control practices.
- Familiarity with international Design & Construction Codes of Practice and advanced planning and construction techniques.
- Profound knowledge of special concrete structures, post-tensioned concrete structures and steel structures.
- Abreast of new design systems and advanced Aided Engineering software and programs.
- Demonstration of ample team leadership ability and managerial skills as required by assigned roles.
Refer to the linkedin link for detailed CV.