Consultant of the Deanship of Graduate Studies (DGS),King Abdulaziz University (KAU).KSA.
Research Consultant of Research Services Unit for the Graduate Students
Head of Research Services Unit for the Graduate Students
Member of Administration Council of the Deanship of Graduate Studies
- Study and review graduate academic programs: (High Diploma – Masters –PhD), comments on them and report observations for further editing. Edit graduate study programs (High Diploma – Masters –PhD), and provide comments on them. Write reports on programs suggested by the Colleges for Graduate Studies and compare them with university programs outside the kingdom (European, American, Canadian and Australian universities). Follow-up evaluation of programs made by reviewers from prominent international universities.-Help graduate students in their scientific research in proper English. Advise graduate students on how to prepare research plans and scientific papers according to the manual of graduate studies.
- An active member of International Voluntary Organization for Supporting Sudanese Universities .We hope to get the most valuable contributions and eminent efforts in supporting higher education in SUDAN.
Some main issues that We feel of utmost priority now:
1. Quality standards that govern licensure and operations of universities.
2. Professional development of teaching assistants and faculty members.
3. Enhancing the quality of Library and It facilities.
4. Research support and academic exchange.
Name of the organization:
- Sudanese teachers inside and outside :
It is an initiative to support Sudanese universities by the volunteer effort made by its home sons inside and outside to enrich the cooperation and partnership between prestigious global universities
- International Voluntary Organization For Supporting Sudanese Universities
A voluntary organization to contribute to the development of higher education in Sudan in accordance with international standards and benefit from the experiences of scientific institutions and individuals at home and abroad to support Sudanese universities in their orientations that serve the community and scientific research and sustainable development.
1. Develop a strategic plan for the development of higher education systems.
2- Supporting Sudanese universities with international expertise.
* The homeland can accommodate everyone and needs competencies in leadership and development of universities
Managers, agents and deans
And those who have experiences and expertise in international universities
# We hope professors who have experience and expertise in the development of higher education in international universities
We appeal to everyone to communicate with us
And send your CV
On the email
Accepting opinions and suggestion and anyone who would like to volunteer in evolving developing and contributing.