Experienced Engineering Technician with a demonstrated history of working in the geology & civil engineering industry. Skilled in Management, Report Writing, Microsoft PowerPoint and Construction Safety. Strong operations professional doing a Master of Engineering – MEng focused in Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering from Missouri S&T Civil, Architectural and Environmental Engineering.
Dates Employed May 2019 – Present
Employment Duration 11 mos
Location United States
# Performs construction and geotechnical related laboratory testing including:
• Laboratory compaction characteristics of soil (proctor) testing.
• Soil classifications & aggregate gradations.
• Inputting of laboratory data, documentation of laboratory quality procedures, and equipment calibrations.
• Preform Moisture, Atterberg, Hydro, P200, Unconfined, Consolidation and other soil Laboratory tests for construction purposes.
# Certified in feild concrete testing.
# Certified in radiation safety and Nuclear Density Gauge operation.
# Certified in micropiles, H piles and Sheet piles observation.
# Certified in Vibration monitoring using INFRA system.
# Certified in rebar testing.
# working towards obtaining my Master engineering degree from University of Missouri for Science and Technology in geotechnical engineering.
Office of admission Assistance
Kirkwood Community College
Dates Employed Jan 2018 – May 2019
Employment Duration 1 yr 5 mos
Location Iowa City, Iowa Area
• Perform various office duties to include: filing, greeting visitors, answering the telephone, scheduling appointments, sorting and delivering mail and documents, and accessing student record information
• Assist student with financial aid and registration questions, and review and collect appropriate documentation
• Provides support to administrator and departmental staff such as coordinating materials for mailings, maintaining department records and files, generating reports, scheduling and coordinating meetings, and maintaining computer databases.
Construction Laboratory Specialist
Dates Employed Jul 2012 – Jul 2014
Employment Duration 2 yrs 1 mo
Location Al-Rass Governorate, Saudi Arabia
Performs concrete, soils, asphalt, and materials testing.
Wad Madany Ground Water Authority
Dates Employed Dec 2008 – Jun 2012
Employment Duration 3 yrs 7 mos
Provide general labor, technical and geological field support on various environmental site assessments; onsite investigations of contaminated soil, sediment and groundwater; construction observation; and preparation of drilling logs, geologic maps, cross-sections and technical reports. Observe drilling and monitoring well installation, classifying soil and bedrock samples, and collect samples for field screening and laboratory analysis. Accurately prepare soil boring logs, hydrographs, groundwater contour maps, field notes, sketches and other documentation of actions undertaken during site investigation and remediation projects