- Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified through Project Management Institute (PMI) USA, Oct, 2012, PMP Number: 1547261.
- Certified Automation Engineer (CAE), awarded by Prolific systems & Technologies India, Oct, 2009 India, CAE Number: 20091028.
Naizak Global Engineering Systems Nov, 2104 till date.
POSITION: Technical manager
Senior Instrumentation engineer
Client: Saudi Aramco SA
Project: Replace Process Analyzers (62 nos), Ras-tanura refinery (BI-10-00953) LSTK
: RTR-MOGAS, Color analyzer (2 nos), MFC
: Oil in water analyzer (2nos), MFC
- Manage, supervise project process/engineering design activities according to contract requirements and project objectives.
- Supervise design contractor’s activities during engineering details including review/approve design deliverable, monitoring of compliance to scope of work and performance standards, completing E, C&I technical studies.
- Coordinate with all engineering discipline in the preparation & checking of designs through
Proper communication lines to ensure integrated design work.
- Provide technical support for project management activities through the entire project life cycle.
- Review material requisitions, prepare technical evaluation and recommend the final technically acceptable vendor in conjunction with materials system.
- Prepare/review multiple PO’s with a varied degree of complexity from the point of order to the point of delivery.
- Coordinate with all involved stakeholder, attend technical reviews and progress meetings with client, GES+ and vendor’s to clarify their queries.
- Review and handover of as-built and project record book documentation
Centroid technical service Co Ltd April 2013 to March 2014
POSITION: E&I Engineer (PMC)
Project: Field Surface Facility (Phase 4 & 5) & Field improvement Project
Client: Greater Nile Petroleum Operating Company (GNPOC)
- Review and approve discipline engineering document such as specs/ data sheet, test certificate and design drawing (IFA, IFC & as built).
- Provide consistent execution of operations projects interfacing, with existing facilities, from development through to installation, commissioning and close
- Ensure Client processes, systems and procedures are being applied in the delivery of projects and that the contractors/vendors are compliant with client and Industry standards.
- Inspect and check execution of works compliance to approved specifications and procedures, issue and compile all discipline SN & NCR.
- Responsible for reviewing all E&I generated documentation that supports project execution and operation of the production facility.
- Ensure Client processes, systems and procedures are being applied in the delivery of projects and that the engineering contractors/vendors are compliant with client and Industry standards.
- Assists in the creation and coordination of overall project plans and schedules, and monitors progress, and milestones.
Petrolines for pipes & engineering holding Co Ltd. May 2012 to Sep 2012
POSITION: E&I project engineer.
Project: Provision service of EPCC for 152Km*12” crude oil pipeline.
- Preparation electrical/instrumentation discipline related documents as per client requirement such as, ITP, method statement, RFI and liaise with the client for approvals.
- Report on defective work and non-conformity and identifying root causes of problems and resolution and clearance of reported problems.
- Supervise Inspection activities related to electrical and instrumentation and verify these tests are carried out as per applicable standard.
- Responsible for performing quality check and rectify related discipline site notification and NCRs.
(CNPC_IS) Petroenergy E&P Company May 2007 to March 2012
POSITION: O&M foreman.
- Ensure the safe, effective and efficient performance of maintenance and operation activities in accordance with Company standards and regulatory guidelines.
- Supervise activities of E&I and mechanical engineers engaged in inspection and required repairs of the pipeline SCADA system, ESD, F&G system, pumping and metering station facilities to ensure specific operational performance and optimum utilization.
- Responsible for pump station and terminal station maintenance planning and contractor supervision regard rehabilitation and modification projects.
- Assists station superintendent to arrange all station administration issues.
Dams implementation unit, transmission lines and substations sector, Feb 2007 to May 2007
POSITION: E&I Project engineer
Project: Merowe dam (Almarkhiat substation 500KV/220KV)
- Involved in power transmission/ substation designs and the preparation of specifications for the procurement of major electrical power equipment and related installation services.
- Transmission line installation and inspection; tower, conductor sagging, erth/foc cable, insulators according to tower erection drawing and specification
- Outdoor substation equipment Installation and testing, Transformer, reactors, CBs, isolator switches.
- Indoor substation equipment Installation and testing; SCADA system, protection relays, RTUs, SDH.
HAMTECH Communication Company. Jan 2006 to June 2006
POSITION: Project engineer.
Client: Sudanese Customs authority.
- Work in installation & commissioning department, install and configure point to point wireless link to connect client local area networks, LAN (4nos) in one wide area network (WAN).
Sudanese petroleum pipelines Company Sept 2004 to Sept 2005
POSITION: E&I engineer (PMT).
Project: 741Km*12” multi product export pipeline.
Client: Joint venture SPPC & ONGC.
- Work as assistant engineer in engineering details of electrical and SCADA package, stage inspection as per ITP’s, Surveillance on various activities during execution of the project, Coordinate with third party and contractor with respect of NCR status, prepare weekly and monthly progress
- Inspection and Supervision the installation and Pre-commissioning of SCADA package.
- Remote terminal unit [RTU] /programmable logic controller [PLC] (SCADAPAK 32).
- Field instruments such as (PT, DPT, PI, TT, Flow meter etc.).
- Block valve station (ESDV), cathodic protection station and MOV’s.
- Uninterruptible power supplies UPS, solar power system, low voltage panel, earth system.
- Inspection and Supervision the installation and Pre-commissioning of fiber FOC activities.
Graduation project at Sudanese Petroleum Pipelines, Feb 2004 – Sept 2004
Design and simulation centrifugal pump control system by programming controller using ladder language (zeliosoft), study and evaluate the process measurement instruments, pressure and temperature transmitter, Introduced to the DCS (Distributed Control System), SCADA (Supervisory and Data Acquisition System) that implemented in downstream sector (refineries and pipeline boosting & metering station).
Technical Skills & Technologies
- Read, interpret and act on very high level of proper understanding of technical documents, engineering test materials and related documents based on the international /corporate engineering standards.
- Organized and goal oriented, able to see the big picture, delegate effectively and motivate the team member to achieve deliverables with target baselines.
- Excellence in design of various types of analyzers such as GC, FTNIR, RVP, BTU, SO2, H2S, O2, flue gases, simulated distillation, viscosity, density, oil in water, color and field transmitters.
- Proficient in testing and Commissioning of SCADA, SCS, ESD systems, Analyzer’s, field instruments, Transformer, RMU and Cathodic Protection System.
- Coordinate and review electrical and instrument design/drafting activities including P&ID, ISS, ILD, IPDECD, SCM, CCS, hazardous area classification for electrical equipment, instruments and JB’s selection.
- Participate in many onshore oil field projects, downstream and upstream such as a refinery Analyzer replacement, Pipeline project (PS, CP and BV station), oil field facilities development projects FSF & FIP.
- Sound knowledge of programming and troubleshooting SCADA platform Honeywell PKS Experion & Intouch 9.5/10, Swinton WEBUI metering system & Emerson S600 + flow computer.
- Familiar with DCS/PLC/ESD systems configuration and operation software: (Triconix, ABB Freelance 800F, RS Logix500, Simatic manager, PL7micro).
- Solid understanding and experience on MOVs, PCV, FCV, centrifugal / Screw pumps, metering skid (PD) operation and their control system philosophy.
- Proficient in Matlab, AutoCAD Electrical, smartdraw, primavera, Microsoft Office and Line Operation and Monitoring System LOMS software.
Bachelor honor degree in Electrical/Control Engineering
Sudan University for Science & Technology (SUST)/ 2004.
- Project management institute PMI membership Sep 2012, PMI ID No: 2458228.
- Sudanese engineering council membership June, 2008.
- Saudi engineering council membership Sep, 2014.
- NSC 30-hour construction training OSHA guideline, security code no. N489655
- Electrical power equipment testing course, exemplar center for engineering training and career development,
- Project management professional PMP Prep Course “Total 45 Hours”, Axon institute.
- CISCO certified network associate (CCNA) prep course.
- Practical training course in crude oil, heating system includes medium heater and heat exchanger in Qinhuangdao pump station china, Chinese petroleum for pipeline & engineering Co (CPPE).
- Certified Automation Engineer (CAE) certificate awarded by PROLIFIC SYSTEMS & TECHNOLOGIES India, (150 hours), the topic which covered: Basic Instrumentation, SCADA software, Variable speed drive VSD, Distributed control system, Programmable control system PLC, human machine interface HMI.
- Theoretical and practical instrumentation calibration course conducts by Intertek and forth valley collage Scotland.
- Theoretical and practical firefighting and first aid training conducted by Petroenergy, HSE department,
- Pipeline basic course & advanced course conduct by Chinese petroleum for pipeline & engineering Co (CPPE).
- Primavera Project Planner certificate from center for engineering & technical studies (CETS).
- National company for construction & development (Egypt). Course details: Electric power station, Transmission lines, Control system & safety.
- National Electricity Corporation Mahmoud Sharif power station Gas Turbine overhauls Maintenance training.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools.
- Ability to manage, delegate and use resources effectively
- Possess Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Valid drive licensed.