- Canadian Industrial Projects preparations for bank financing. Using depth in engineering, environment, finance, and management, CTT offers a wide array of services to corporations wanting to implement or operate their industrial projects in Arab countries.
- Investment & Project Implementation: includes project structuring, company registration, joint-venture partner/distributor screening, government and Board of Investment (BOI) approvals, industrial site selection, suppliers and contractors selection
- Packaging Projects: provides in-depth market studies and consulting services in packaging including material and manufacturing equipment selection, laws and regulations, standards, environmental impact assessment, life cycle analysis, and packaging waste management and fee
- Safety Projects: extends to both industrial and non-industrial sites and includes a wide spectrum of services such as conceptual design & review, safety audit, fire and accident investigation, training and exercise programs, safety work permit and license application, occupational safety and health assessment, environmental impact assessment, preventive maintenance, and insurance claim & premium negotiation
- Commercialized leads, conducts, coordinates, and advise on projects including testing and development for new products, processes, equipment and machinery, and pilot plants at client facilities, research institutes, or university laboratories
With a unique blend of industrial and business intelligence experience, CTT offers a comprehensive range of services to companies interested in entering or expanding their business in the market. CTT services are custom tailored to clients specific needs and requirements.
- CTT services are split in two key strategic business segments consisting respectively of three and four sections each.
- Business Services
- Includes services pertaining to the gathering and assessment of market intelligence to assist companies develop an effective business development strategy to enter or further expand their business in the international market.
- Business Development Strategies: includes identification of business opportunities, preparation of feasibility studies, screening of local partners, negotiation of agreements, and office representation & follow-up
- Industrial Market Research: one of the core businesses of CTT comprising of market studies and related services including competitive analysis, product evaluation, distribution channel analysis, diversification & acquisition analysis, technical translation
- Technology Searches & Assessments: CTT surveys given industry sectors to identify and evaluate possible partners for licensing agreements, joint ventures, and technology transfers