- Economics and Political Sciences – Standard Very Good, Omdurman Islamic University, Girls College. October 1990.
- BSC Economics and Political Sciences. Year of graduation – scholastic year October 1990.
- Preliminary Master, Khartoum University – Faculty of Economics and Political Sciences 1992.
- Higher Diploma, National Center of Diplomatic Studies 1995 – Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Master Degree on Diplomatic Studies Faculty of Arts –, University. of Khartoum 1998
- Post Diploma in General translation – University of Juba – pending completion.
- Part timer with “El Mustagilla Newspaper.
- Official Sudan National Assembly 1993-1998, Information Department, National Assembly.
- 1998 – 2000 – Sudanese Parliamentary Group – assistant to Administrative Secretary – Sudanese Parliamentary Group
- 2000 – to-date – Sudanese Parliamentary Group (Administrative Secretary –
Sudanese Parliamentary Group is assigned the duty of monitoring foreign activities within the framework of other parliamentary organizations and relationship therewith and with United Nations organizations with parliamentary dimension and also other specialized organizations.
- As Administrative Secretary of the Sudanese Parliamentary Group I am working to undertake the following duties:-
- Assist in putting into action the strategy and plans of the Group as approved by the President of the Group.
- Assist in supervise Assembly foreign relations with international parliamentary organizations, in the regional and international levels.
- Assist the process of planning and preparations for the meetings of parliamentary conferences of parliamentary union as mentioned below.
- Preparation of documents with relevant committees in accordance with the agenda of the conference concerned and dispatch to the parliamentary organizations well ahead of the date fixed for the conference.
- Preparation of Sudan address and consequent parliamentary draft resolutions for laying down before the conferences of parliamentary unions.
- Preparation of reports of Assembly participating delegations and distribution thereof to the members of the Assembly for incorporation in the agenda of the Assembly.
- Dispatching parliamentary unions resolutions to the Assembly special committees and to the executive organs concerned.
- Compilation of interim reports on the performance of the Group.
- Settlement of Group financial obligations with parliamentary unions.
- Assist in the process of supervision of bilateral parliamentary relations viz. African, Islamic, Asian, and European through the means of parliamentary contacts and friendship societies.
- Organization and supervision of foreign and internal parliamentary delegations programmes of visits within the framework of bilateral relations.
- Assist in drafting joint final statements and memos of understanding with visiting delegations, follow up and submit to the Assembly headquarters or to the Assembly for approval.
- Dispatching of correspondence addressed by the President of the Group or his deputies or Secretary General to their counterparts in other parliaments.
Participation in international and regional conferences:
- Inter-Parliamentary Union Conference No. 104 – Indonesia 2000.
- 105 Cuba – April 2001.
- 106 Burkina Faso – October 2001.
- 107 Morocco 2002.
- Geneva 2003.
- Geneva 2004.
Participation in the functions of local and regional conferences:-\
- Executive secretary Arab parliamentary Union 10th Conference – Khartoum February 2002.
- Executive secretary African parliamentary Union – Khartoum October 2002.
- Preparatory secretary-ship – legal committee – Arab parliamentary union, Khartoum 9th – 19th October 2002.
- Executive secretary COMESA workshop Khartoum January 2006.
- Executive secretary Second Conference of the Great Lakes And Horn of Africa Region Inter-Parliamentary Forum Khartoum, July 28 – 31, 2006
- Training course – Protocol and clerical work –
- Computer courses.
- Sudanese Broadcasting Friendship Society.
- Scientific, Literary and Press Contributions.
- Member in a number of national societies.
- Active in the field of cultural and information movement.