Tahir Abdalla Mohamed Ibrahim
- Nationality: Sudanese
- Date of birth: 01/01/1977
- Place of birth: Halfa Al Gaddida, Kassala State
- MA in Conflict Resolution and Peace building, Kampala International University, Uganda December 2013.
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Peace and Development Studies, Juba University, Sudan, 2009.
- Degree of Bachelor’s in Economics and Political Sciences. Omdurman Islamic University. June 2003.
- Head of Office (October 2018 up to date) OCHA, UAE.
- Humanitarian Affairs Officer, Inter-Cluster Coordinator (December 2017 to September 2018), OCHA Yemen, Aden.
- Head of Aden Sub- Office (May 2016 to December 2017), OCHA Yemen, Aden.
- Human Rights Officer, African Union (December 2015 to May 2016), N’Djamena, Chad.
- Human Rights Officer – AU/UN Hybrid Mission in Darfur (March 2015 to November 2015), Darfur Sudan.
- Disarmament, Demobilisation and Reintegration (DDR) Officer (Reporting/Operations)- United Nations Organization Stabilization Mission in DR Congo, MONUSCO, (June -2010 TO March 2015), Goma, Beni and Bunia, DR Congo.
- DDR Program Associate – with United Nations Development Programme, UNDP, (December 2008 to May-2010), Kassala, Sudan.
- Language Assistant – UN/AU Hybrid Operation in Darfur, UNAMID (January 2008 to December 2008), Darfur, Sudan.
- Language Assistant – African Union Mission in Sudan, African Union Mission in Sudan (Ceasefire Commission), (April 2006 to December-2007), Darfur, Sudan.