A non-profit charity and a public association.
It is composed of trustees in the association, Half of the trustees in Sudan and half in Britain.
The date of establishment of the association at the end of 2018 and we started working in the association in 2019 April 14th.
Base: UK and Sudan
Help the poor and needy, Widows Families, Divorced Families, Abandoned families
Low-income families, Families of orphans, Families with special needs, Families of prison inmates.
Types of AID provided by the Association:
- Financially means providing them with cash assistance (cash)
- Nutritional: means to provide them with food aid such as oil – onions – sugar .. etc.
- clothing: means to provide them with clothes – or fabrics .. etc
- scientifically: means to provide them with educational assistance such as enrollment in schools and help them in school equipment … etc.
- medically: means to provide them with assistance in the treatment or registration in hospitals and medical support … etc
In addition to:
– Workshops to help youth and Sudanese society
– Rehabilitation of Sudanese women