Capacity Building Senior Manager, Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA), Dubai 2011 – Present
- Designed, managed and delivered 3 months learning experiences for new joiners to help them learn about the organization, themselves , fit within the organization culture and thrive in the organization, over 50 employees benefited from this program over 6 years.
- Created and delivered a high profile overseas volunteering program for the employees to develop cross cultural learning and empathy around 60 employees joined this program over 5 years.
- Designed and managed Internship programs for higher education students to get them prepared for the work place needed skills.
- Designed and delivered training programs on self-managed organizations for more than 150 employees.
- Internally identified and created the agile organization self-management values to support the organization’s journey towards being a self-managed organization.
- Designed and delivered Orientation programs for all new joiners’ staff.
- Coached employees on their self-management, agility, learning and performance.
Other accountabilities in the organization:
- Creating solutions to raise employees and organizational wellbeing and happiness.
- Coaching and helping employees transitioning to retirement to prepare for their future through future optimization learning services.
- Facilitating design thinking sessions to help generate creative solutions to enhance the customer service.
Trainer/ICT Educational specialist, Sheikh Mohammed IT education Project, Dubai 2001 – 2010
- Awarded best employee at Sheikh Mohammed IT Education Project (ITEP), 2006.
- Delivered Cambridge International Diploma-I-Teach course training to 20 trainees, 2006.
- Delivered programming and graphic designing ICT courses for 400 students annually for 9 years.
- Coached and trained 50 government schools teachers on integrating ICT with education.
- Designed and delivered soft skills programs to 300 high school students.
Major achievements to date:
- Co-founded Wathiqat Alkhota youth Center in Dubai.
- Co-designed the center’s structure and strategic plan
- Established and managed the training department. Designed and delivered more than 25 workshops on self-awareness, team building and time management.
- Coached 25 young members in personality development
- Designed and delivered youth leadership camps, soft skills, self-confidence and presentation skills development programs to the center members the members shown improvement in their self-confidence during different events and projects.
- Coach the centers members on writing their CVs and help them prepare for their job interview and pass it successfully
· Certified Professional Co-active Coach
Co-Active training institute
|· Certified consultant in Personal Assessment style
|British Academy of Human Resource Development
|· EFQM Certified assessor||EFQM, Dubai|
|· Certified Trainer Practice – CTP||British Academy of Human Resource Development|
|· Teaching with ICT||CIPD, Dubai|
|· Certified Trainer||University of Cambridge, Dubai|
- Coactive Coach Membership.
- Full member in the British Academy of Human Resource Development
Bachelor of Computer Science – Honor degree, Sudan University of Science and Technology, Sudan 1999