• B.Sc. in Geology Department, Faculty of Earth Science, Red Sea University. February 2011
• Graduation Project: Hydrological study of drinking water in Gedaref city
• Grade: Excellent.
• Computer skills ( Windows, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Internet ) with a good grade.
Work as a geotechnical engineer in the Materials Lab of Design & Engineering Services Co. 2011-2012
• Work as a material engineer for Osak Heavy Machinery (contracting company)
• from 2012 to 2013
• ENGINEER MATERIALS WITH EDIA SERVICES LIMITED 2013-2014
• Work Q.C in the Laboratory of Electricity and Dams June 2014 to November 2014
• Work Q.C on asphalt project, paving and lighting for Lamatah and municipalities of the municipality of Sharurah (South Ammar)
• Work Q.C on the project of the settlement of the site and the implementation of roads and plots of land in the location of Sharara – Najran area
• Work Q.C on the housing project of government agencies in the port of deposit (Saudi Company for Urban Development)
• Infrastructure and Buildings Project for Najran Housing Company (Al Ajmi + Saudi Development Company)
• Work on the Infrastructure Project of Najran University Sharoura Branch (Bin Jarallah Company)
• Work on projects for the construction of administrative buildings at the Armed Forces Hospital in Najran
• Working at Arnn Engineering Consultancy, Najran branch manager December 2014- Until now.