Samah Omer is a highly skillful engineer with more than 10 years’ experience in the Municipality, mostly spent in Urban Planning and Survey administration. An expert in city development, smart city, planning in high topographic areas. In addition to that, she has exceptional project management skills in Government digital transformation using applications such as SAP, GIS, and Oracle.
▪ MSc in Innovation in Large Urban Systems, EPFL, Switzerland.
▪ MBA Eton University.
▪ Professional Certificates: PMP, LEED Green Associate, GPM-b.
Focus and interest areas:
▪ Land use study and city revitalization.
▪ City Planning policies and guidelines formulation and management.
▪ Database creation and analysis.
▪ Government Digital transformation.
People development, training, volunteering, consultation.