Samah is a dedicated lecturer with a strong ethic and commitment to excellence in teaching. Skillfully manages lectures and promote open classroom discussion. Besides, working as a trainer makes her more innovative, adaptable and sensitive to training and teaching needs. She has over 8 years of experience teaching students from various social and cultural backgrounds. Possessing excellent administrative, verbal communication and written skills along with constructive and effective teaching methods that promote a stimulating learning environment.
- DBA (Doctor of Business Administration)
- MBA (Master of Business Administration)
- BSc (Bachelor of Science) in Management
- University of Khartoum (School of Management Studies)
- Certified as Trainer of Trainers (TOT)
- Certified as Training Auditor according to ISO 10015 Guidelines for Training (Level 1)
- Participated in, and completed the Capacity Building Program on Entrepreneurship Development and Incubation Management Systems by UNIDO at the University of Khartoum School of Management Studies Entrepreneurship Center.
- Member of the Advisory Board in the Sudanese Initiative for Open Training (SIOT).