– As a Project Management Professional, I have gained considerable experience working within the programs management for various projects, including infrastructural and architectural design, contracts administration, construction engineering and projects planning.
– I have worked on a variety of sectors – hospitals, schools, residential mega projects, residential towers, Infrastructures networks including potable water, road construction, drainage systems, electrical power sub stations and cabling, and more recently Contract Management for Electricity and Water Distributor, a subsidiary company of Abu Dhabi Power Corporation ADPC. Besides extensive experience for Initiation, Tendering up to Execution for the infrastructure programme (over 230 projects-) for PWA Ashghal –State of Qatar.
– My current role is Sr. Contract Administrator at AADC – Al Ain Distribution Company in Al Ain, UAE.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Master’s Degree in Construction Projects Management, 2000 – 2003
Bradley university, Peoria IL USA – College of Civil Engineering
– Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture 1992 – 1997
University of Khartoum, Sudan – College of Architecture
Contract Administrator: Al Ain Distribution
Company –Al Ain UAE 4/2015 to the present time
Currently, working as a Sr. Contract Engineer supervising the full life cycle of various projects including Power/Water network, IT, Maintenance from initiation to close out, according to Supply Chain Management policies and procedures. In addition to:
– Negotiation Strategies and Technics for the Optimization Plan for the company under the supervision of an international consultant, in line with AD Government initiative; including Levers Analysis, Best of Best & Target Price, Bundling/Splitting Award, Rapid Negotiation via Flat/Reduced Rate.
– Risk Management and Business Continuity Management
– Expert E-Bidding with Maximo IBM Portal software.
– Acting Head of Contract Section for some periods
Parsons Brinckerhoff –Doha Qatar
6/2013 – 4/2015 Employed as an Area Planner by Parsons Brinckerhoff Inc. the PMC for the Qatar Local
Roads & Drainage Programme, to develop and implement a programme of over 230
projects for Local Roads & Drainage Programme to improve the quality of life throughout the State of Qatar, through performing design reviews by five international General Engineering Consultants, (Initial budget around QAR100 Billions).
In a strong matrix organization environment, I am assigned to Doha South Area, with over 72 projects in different life cycle stages from initiation to maintenance. My role is to Track/ prepare and coordinate Gateway Review Meetings for all projects (Gateway Process), Provide scope governance. Monitor Project Schedules, Integrate the GEC(Parsons Int.) and Contractor schedules into the overall programme schedule, Drive planning function according to Procedures/guidelines, Review/ Generate Progress Reports, including Monthly Reports, Show the current progress and status of each project, and Help assessing Extensions of Time (EOT).
I liaison in a regular basis with the Contract Manager in my Area to ensure the completeness of Contract Documents including BoQ, and to ensure that the quantities used to estimate construction duration are correct and that the contract duration has been assessed and agreed by Client (PWA) before going on Tender.
Senior Planning Engineer: Dorsch Holding GmbH DC Abu Dhabi 3/2007–5/2013 I worked for DC-Al Ain office in three consecutive projects, The specific role was regular monitor and control of the project from commencement to completion, including assessment and recommendation on Contractor’s claims (Time & Cost).
– Lusail Development – Primary Infrastructure – Construction Projects Supervision – Doha – Qatar. Supervision of the construction of 6 Infrastructure projects carried out simultaneously, including roads, bridges, cabling and landscaping (A project of Multi-billion QAR), carried out by different contractors and under PMC organizations
(Parsons and QPM).
I am working with the Core team office providing technical planning support for the core supervision team, and enhancing the reporting system by Dorsch to the PMC/Client and reviewing reports from contractors. I am based in Abu Dhabi with regular visits to Doha to follow up and report to central PMO.
– Abu Samra Residential Complex – Abu Samra Area, Al Ain – Construction of 60 Residential Villas with Infrastructure works project (Initial cost 175 Mil. Dhs)
– Neima Residential Complex –Phase 1- Neima Area, Al Ain – Infrastructure works for 493 residential villas project (Initial cost 212 Mil. Dhs).
– Al Hili Residential complex – Phase 1 & Phase 2 – from 03/2007 to 06/2009 – I worked as a key team member of the project management team, to monitor Al Hili Residential Complexes composed of 2 phases for 2 different contractors worked simultaneously.
– Al Ghadeer Development – Phase 1- Ghantoot during April/May 2010 – Infrastructure works for apartment buildings, townhomes, clubhouses and villas project (Initial cost 1000 Mil. Dhs)
Manager/ Planning Engineer
6/2004–3/2007 Bin Fadhil Al Mazroui Cont. Co. Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, during the time working in BF; I had been exposed to a variety of projects, such as hospitals0hotel and resort developments. I have been exposed to both very high-end developments like Parrot Cay, Ritz Carlton and the Amanyara Resorts and mid-range hotel
developments like the Comfort Suits.
– Administration Building & Outpatient Clinics – Al Jazeera Hospital
– Commercial & Residential Five Buildings at Khalifa City-A
– General Hospital at Masafi (100 Beds) – Fujairah
– 190 Houses at Fujairah – Ministry of Public Works and Housing
– Kindergarten (12 Classes) at Fujairah – Ministry of Public Works and Housing
– 219 Houses Project at Delma Island
– Masjid (800 Worshipers) Project at Delma Island
– Kindergarten Project at Delma Island