Omhagain Somi Dayeen is a lecturer, researcher, currently a Ph.D. candidate in Human Development and Family Sciences (HDFR) University of Colorado Denver in my final year.
· Teaching and classroom management
· The research centers on integrating developmental, social, and environmental perspectives toward understanding problem behaviors,
· The adaptation of the Sudanese refugees and immigrant in Colorado,
· Women Issues, crime & violence, and mental health problems with a focus on the intersection of race/ethnicity and social structural disadvantage.
· Human development and family science.
· The connections and interactions between families, schools, communities, and other social contexts