March 2015 Up to Present: Senior Political Officer- AUPD, Cairo Office
- Producing Palestine Report for the AU Summits
- Responsible of Political and Migration Files with LAS
- Assist in the implementation of the Africa- Arab Joint Action plan
- Presenting the AU Agenda 2063 at Cairo University 3 times a year
April 1st 2013 up to Feb 2015: Acting Head of AUPD Cairo Office
- Managing the AUPD for 22 Months
- Part of the preparation Team for the 3rd Africa Arab Summit, Nov 2013 Kuwait
- In charge of political and Economic Files with LAS
- Represented the AUC in different occasions with the Host Country, international Organizations and diplomatic Community in Egypt
- Moving the AUPD from the old premises to the New Office
- Mobilized USD 300,000 from Kazakhstan to support the AUC efforts for fighting Ebola in West Africa
- Working closely with LAS, African Ambassadors Group, Egyptian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, European Union Commission and with the AUC High Panel for Egypt Headed by H E President Alfa Oumer Konary from Aug 2013 up to July 2014
- Member of the JAP Steering Committee for Agriculture and Coordination Committee for Africa Arab Cooperation
Feb 2012 up to 1 April 2013: Senior Political Officer- AUPD, Cairo Office
- Political Cooperation with LAS
- Palestine report for AU Summits
- Establishing the Cooperation with LAS in the area of Migration
- Working closely with AUC and LAS Peace and Security Councils
|Since Feb 2003 up Feb 2012||Desk Officer, Peace & Security Department, African Union Commission:
Ø Conflict Management Resolutions and Peace bulding.
Ø Managing Conflict in African Regions specially. North and South Region.
Ø Focul point of Western Sahara and Zimbabwe.
Ø Monitaring the post-conflict reconstructions in North and South regions.
May 2001- June 2002
|Section Head at Petro Dar Oil Com, General Services Department:
Ø Managed a team of Transport & Passport Section.
Ø Involve in maintenance and Public relations.
Ø Liaised with all concerned Government Departments.
Ø Followed up the staff performance.
Ø Prepare the section budget and to meet plant’s annual objectives and standards of work.
Ø Prepare of short and long term plans to determine the department objectives.
Ø Participate in putting the department strategies in short and long term.
Ø Manage and monitor the operation of the section.
§ Executive Manager Blue Sky Tourists co.
Ø Managed the Golden Sand Travel agency.
Ø Participate in Tours planning.
Ø Managed the Staff Affairs.
|June 1998- October 2001||Liaison Officer With OGP Technical Services Sdn. Bhd.
Ø Manged the Passport & Visa section.
Ø Managed all Logistic matters such as clearnce, travel permits and others.
Ø Responsible of vehicales and mentinance section.
Ø Liaised with Ministry of Energy and Mining, GNPOC, and other concerned Governmental Departments.
|October 1994-January 1997
|Head of Urgent Aid & Refugees Section, International Islamic Relief Organization, Bangkok Office:
Ø Working for the Bormies and Compodian Refugees.
Ø Preper the annual plan for the refugee’s camps.
Ø Moniter the schools and clinics bulded up by the (IIRO).
Ø Lison with the UN and Thai authorities regarding refugee’s issues.
Ø Prepear the annual and emergency budget.
|June 1994:||Kharachi University, Pakistan
Masters, MBA, International Relations
|June 1992:||Kharachi University, Pakistan
Bachelors in Arts, International Relations