A qualified and dedicated Mechanical/Piping Engineer holding a Bachelor’s (honors) degree with 14+ years’ experience in oil and gas sector Deft in designing, engineering, equipment layout and installation/commissioning for (on-shore) EPCC projects.
– Project Planning & Monitoring: Demonstrated ability in tendering for new projects, Conceptual Designing, FEED Projects, Detailed Engineering, construction and commissioning, strategic project planning, developing schedules, control resource planning & management, effective budgeting & analysis, executing earned value progress measurement, cost reduction, documentation analysis & report generation; detailed knowledge & understanding of engineering standards, procedures & the international standards, API, ASME, ASTM, ANSI and NFPA.
– Project Coordination: Prowess in Mechanical, Piping and Pipeline in On-shore EPCC and Real Estate construction MEP (Fire Protection). Rich experience in working on wide range of projects – both grass root design & integration with existing system-covering Conceptual/Feasibility studies, Feed, Basic & Front-End engineering, Detail engineering & the Construction phase of the project.
– Contract Management: Proficiency in risk management; develop & implement claims & as per contract management, checking of Bill of Quantities (BOQs) & Bulk Material Take-Offs (MTOs).
– Team Leader: Field & site leadership, with capability to evaluate & assess, work with diverse team store solve project issues, while meeting deadlines & budgets. Guide and manage a team of Engineers and Designers.
– Organizational Experience: Solution oriented with capability to work under pressure and never miss deadlines; skills set in change management; possess relationship building qualities to engage in stakeholder management, organizational skills with priority to carry out jobs with high accuracy; Knowledge & understanding of HSEQ norms.
Centroid Technical Services Co. Ltd. Since April 2019
– Senior Mechanical & Piping Engineer
Take part in the detailed engineering for mechanical/piping activities.
Review the Inter-Disciplinary Check (IDC) of mechanical/piping deliverables (Data sheets, Specifications, MRs).
Review the piping Material Take-Offs (MTOs).
Review the P&ID, PFD, UFD drawings, etc.
Review the piping Stress Analysis Report.
Review the Hydrostatic Calculation Report.
Review the Welding procedure, inspection and testing activities.
Review the Technical Bid Evaluation (TBE).
Review Vendor drawings/documents.
Piping Design/Piping Engineering
Cost Reduction & Budgeting
Quality Assurance &Control
Evaluation & Assessment
Attending of the weekly/monthly meetings with client and contractors.
Attending the project HAZOP.
Attending the construction activities at site.
Attending the pre-commissioning & commissioning activities.
Review the as-built drawings, final documentation and close-out report.
- 18th Mar 2017 01st Oct 2018
Emirates Fire Fighting Equipment Factory LLC. (FIREX) Mechanical & Piping Site Engineer
- 21st Aug 2016 – 21st Nov 2016 – 3A CRYOGENIC FZE Chart Industries Inc. USA, Flow instrument GmbH, GCE, Data Online THERMAX Inc. USA- Technical Services Specialist- Mechanical Engineer
- 20th Sept 2013 – 20th Feb 2016 – Ministry of Interior Police Force (HQ). General Administrate for Projects & Engineering Affairs Integrated Intelligence Service Complex – BAHRI Technical Committee (Project Management & Coordination Team) MEP Site Engineer
- 17th Apr 2011 – 18th Sept 2013
SUDAPET Co. Ltd. Creative Solutions Company
(One of SUDAPET Subsidiaries Provision of Engineering Services) Preservation Procedure for PDOC’s CPF & FPF (Central &Field Processing Facility) after Shut-down PETRODAR Operating Company
Mechanical & Piping Design Engineer
- 1st Aug 2009 – 31st Dec 2010
SUDAPET Co. Ltd. ASAWER Oil & Gas Company.
(One of SUDAPET Subsidiaries Provision of Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning (EPCC) Services)
PHASE-III – Upstream Surface Facilities ProjectEngineering, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning
(EPCC) of KEYI Field Production Facilities (FPF)
Project Petro Energy E&P Co. LTD. Mechanical & Piping Engineer
- 20th Feb 2008 – 1st Feb 2009
Ministry of Petroleum Ministry of Petroleum Project Coordinating Team (PCT) MELUT Basin Oil Development
Project GUMMRY Field Production Facility (FPF) and Operation Base Camp (OBC) Project PETRODAR Operating Company (PDOC) Mechanical Engineer
- 1st Dec 2005 -1st Mar 2008
GENEREX for Energy & Investment Co. Ltd. Sales Engineer
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in the Mechanical Engineering, (Production),Sudan University of Science &
Technology, Sudan, Khartoum (2006)
Other Experience | Projects Handled
Institute/ Training Center Course Name Duration
EXEMPLAR Centre for Engineering Training & Career Development, Khartoum
• Air-Conditioning Systems & Design
• Fire Alarm & Fire Fighting Systems
7th – 17th Dec 2015
10th – 18th Nov 2015
American Institute of Professional Studies HSE Certified Officer 28th Nov – 3rd Dec 2015
ASAWER Oil & Gas Co. Office, Khartoum
• Awareness of Integrated Management Systems
(IMS), ISO9000: 2008, ISO14000: 2004,
• ISO9001: 2008 Quality Management System
• Basic Management & Project Management
8th -12thApr 2012
19th -22thJul 2010
17th Oct -17th Nov 2009
ENPPI (Engineering for the Petroleum and Process Industries), Cairo-Egypt
• Fire Protection Systems
• Valves Technology, Selection & Inspection
• Corrosion Control Techniques & Material Selection
• Piping Dynamic Analysis
• Piping Stress Analysis
• Piping Design & Fabrication
• Specification for Piping Components
• Introductory Module to the Oil & Gas Industry 2ndJan – 14thApr 2011
Petroleum Training Centre (PTC)
• Contracts Management
• Management & Organization
• Managerial Economics
• Technical Report Writing
• Project Management
26th – 6thAug 2009
Khartoum Refinery Co. (KRC) Technical Training 17thAug – 17thSept 2009
AZZA Aircraft Maintenance& Workshop Centre, Khartoum
• 120 Hours Radiography
• 40 Hours Penetrate
• 40 Hours Magnetic Particle
• 80 Hours Eddy Current
• 80 Hours Ultrasonic
19thFeb – 20th Apr 2007
BRIEF the Training Centre, Khartoum
• Pumps (Selection, Operation and Maintenance)
• Pumps (Selection, Operation and Maintenance)
• Hydraulic Circuits (Basics and Application) 5th -31thAug 2006
KENANA Sugar Co., Khartoum Technical Training September 2004
Pipeline Engineering & Supply Co. Ltd., Khartoum
Pipeline Pigging & Flow Assurance 30th Mar 2010
ALKHATWA ALZAKEIA CENTRE for Training and Development of Human Resources Diploma in Nero-Linguistic Programming (NLP) 23rdAug – 23rd Sept 2012
• Specialist Engineer -Sudan Engineering Council, Sudan – Enrollment No.: (EC/ER/SE/2793)
• Member Engineer – Society of Engineers, UAE – Affiliation No. :(45276)