Digital Transformation | IoT | Ai | edge computing | smart solutions | Creative content | Design Thinking | engineering
Technologies leader leading different Research and Development labs and Innovation hub in , develop projects,Smart solutions, programs, and business leads focused on Innovation and creativity | Smart city | internet of things | creative
content development | and business models, all this by using my different Technologies skills and Design Thinking techniques
Market strategies development, Business model, Business development, Design thinking, problem solving,Leadership,Networking , PoC (proof of concepts)
IoT R&D Engineer
Alsharif Group holding , Saudi Arabia, Jeddah ,Riyadh: Aug/2020 – Current
Head of technologies and IoT product development R&D, working in Smart city Solutions focusing on internet of things projects,
edge computing online platform and M2M. Key achievements:
● Co-developed and Migrated the first smart IoT use cases from private platform to the government platform in the saudi
kingdom. Partnership with SDAIA, Saudi Data and Artificial intelligence Authority and software AG.
● Customized AI analysis smart city platform using computer vision which detect human emotional,objects,cars,heat
map traffic for smart retails zones
● Customized Ai smart city footfall near miss car accident detection Ai platform local host .
● System integration of smart pole use cases, temperature,humidity,emergency button,live camera feed, camera capture
with online cloud platform.
Head of innovation R&D
BrightUp Innovation Hub , Saudi Arabia, A-khobar: Nov/2017 – Current
Leading a creative team in R&D innovation hub & Maker-Space to Design and build PoC projects, workshops and entertainment
engineering projects using latest 21st century technologies such as (Internet of things, Robotics, 3D Printing, Digital Design Laser
cut, Electronics, and Advanced Programming). Developed and conducts electronics, robotics & Game Dev workshops for
different age groups. Customer consultation and Project management. Key achievements:
● Designed, Planned and Project managed a CSR program for 700 Participants “ Sipchem Tech Club “which led to winning
the best CSR in the Middle East.
● Co-Lead to install and build first smart pole in diplomatic quarter in Riyadh powered by AI and IOT
● Developed more than 25 business leads for different projects and programs.
● Wrote more than 50 project plans, Technical Curriculum, and Customers strategies, Manage over 5000 Participants
● Formed the first youth Saudi national official Robotics Team for the First Global “ Maxico & Dubai – 2018/2019 ”
● Mentor the global award winner Microbit bbc in Londen UK Zayd Nashed in building creative robotics project
● Developed, designed, and mentored more than 50 Tech-projects for university students and customers.
● Lead and consult in different big project with government and semi-government sectors such as “ Modon Industries,
Ministry of Industry, and Ministry of entertainment, Ithra Aramco “
● Co-Planned a strategy for successful brand present , customers need and custom original content writing .
● Every member of my team has met or exceeded their personal targets since I was appointed
MOHANAD ELMAMOUN KOKO
Saudi Arabia, Jeddah,Riyadh, Al-Khobar
Mohanadkoko92@gmail.com , Mohanadkoko92@yahoo.com
Electronics Training Facilitator
National TalentS Company ,Saudi Arabia, Al Khobar: 22/July/2017 – 20/Aug, 2017
Schedule and instruct electronics courses. Deliver training facilitates multiple formats including: Classroom delivery, technology
assisted. Maintain a safe and clean work environment demonstrating all safety related policies. Key achievements:
● Instruct and assist more than 40 participants for advance electronics program
● Developed and mentor 15 Tech and craft projects.
● Best technical project winner in the summer program
Technical assistant & Business Development for Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV’s), Training
Raqmya Company , Al Khobar, KSA: 20/Sep – 20/Dec 2016
Responsible of Assisting to acquire new customers, sell, & business grow, Test and Examine of UAV/UAS Drones Systems
growing the pipeline of sales opportunities at their assigned customer for UAV models, refresh on existing platforms with a focus
on displacing competitors.
● Deep understanding and connections within the industries that support UAVs
● knowledge of robotics, sensor technologies, data processing and analytics
Production Engineer, Internship
APEC, Arabian Power Electronics Company , Al Khobar, KSA: 9/March – 14/May 2014
Worked in UPS systems manufacturing, Motor Drive, Industrial Training at APEC, Company on engineering design under
production department for power electronics systems (UPS systems, SOLAR SYSTEMS, Battery Chargers/Rectifiers).
Intel® Edge AI for IoT Developers Nanodegree 23rd Nov 2020
Udacity , Leverage the Intel® OpenVINO™ toolkit to fast-track development of high-performance computer vision and deep
learning inference applications
Bachelor of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (hons) 20th Aug 2016
University of Tenaga Nasional “National Energy University”, Putrajaya, Malaysia,College of Engineering