Mr : Mohamed Mahmoud Mustafa Talib
Education SKILLS AWARDS
- University of Bahri- college of Public & Environmental Health – Bachelor of Science , August 2015.
- University of Bahri. Training course on faculty professional development, 2019.
- Global Health eLearning Center. Essential of Immunization, 2019.
- Global Health eLearning Center. M&E, 2019. .
- University of Bahri. Training workshop on scientific paper writing and publishing, December 2018.
- Training course in the Ethics of the medical profession & health in Sudanese national council for Medical & Health professions, 2018.
- Official full registration in Sudanese national council for Medical & Health professions
- Michigan state University – Online Course on Design & make infographics, September 2017.
- University of Manchester – Online Course on Global health & Humanitarianism, August 2017.
- University of Edinburgh – Online Course on Obesity, August 2017. University of Pennsylvania state – Online course on Epidemics and Dynamics of infectious Diseases, July 2017.
- Sudanese Red Crescent Society, Training on First Aid in the community, April 2013.
- Militry Hospital on Emeregancy field – 2016 – 2017
- Participated in design and organize exhibition of waste management (biogas) workshop in (Alremala) – 2015.
- Teaching Assistance (TA). Bahri University- College of public & Environmental Health – department of Epidemiology , from October 2018 up to Now.
- Public health officer in Hay Algama Medical Center, since December 2017 up to October 2018.
- Public health officer in General department of Medical Services – Administration of Public Health & Emergencies, from January up to November 2017.
- Teaching Assistance (TA). Bahri University- College of public & Environmental Health – department of field training, from October 2016 up to January 2018
- Zain company for telecommunication and internet 2017.
- Highly oriented to deal with computer and its other Devices.
- Excellent to deal with Microsoft application.
- Skilled in data analysis by SPSS.
- Excellent in deal with internet and Study throughout MOOCs.
- Tremendous in Email communication.
- Telecommunication program skiils ( sporof-nuvacare-zain program )
- Able to set Micro-Macro plan to achieve desirable Goals.
- Excellent in writing proposals and reports.
- Skilled in conducting research.
- Competent to empower community awareness through use different approaches.
- Able to deal with people with different attitudes, believes and culture background.
- Able to work independently and as tem member.
- Able to travel and serve under high pressure.
The personal, social activities in civil community:
- Participated in raise the health awareness program in primary & secondary schools in Khartoum locality, 2015.
- Participated in conducting health educational program in primary schools in Wad Madani, August 2014.
- Participated in conducting community based symposium toward malaria in (Alkreba Village), August 2014.
- Participated in house to house health education concerning solid waste management in (Alkreba Village), August 2014.
- Contributed in conducting community based symposium toward malaria in (Shabarga Village), August 2014.
- Participated in conducting Household health survey about the evaluation of health situation in (Shabarga Village) , August 2014.
- Community based clean activity in Algeir north area 2013.
- Khater Mohamed Khater PhD , Associate Professor – college of public and Environmental Health – Bahri University. Mobile: 00249121355716 Email: Abomuzamel2007@yahoo.com
- Nagm Aldeen Alsear PhD, Associate Professor – college of public and Environmental .