Dr. Omar Ibrahim, M.V.Sc., PhD in Veterinary Molecular Parasitology and Manger of JOON Veterinary Clinic for pets in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia since 2006, interested in parasitic diseases related to human health and livestock, Protozoa diseases, Health education on parasitic diseases and vector diseases, Use of molecular techniques to detect parasitic pathogens, pet medicine and surgery and combating of zoonotic diseases and training graduate veterinarians in clinical applied veterinary parasitology, Promoting outstanding, clinically relevant veterinary parasitology research, providing diagnostic veterinary services in clinical parasitology to practicing veterinarians, offering balanced, science-based consulting expertise on parasite treatment and prevention strategies.
* Author of Books for Pet Care series published in Saudi Arabia.
1/ Caring of Domestic Cats 2013.
2/ Caring of Pet Birds and Parrots 2014.
3/Caring of Ornamental Fish 2017.
* Presenter of paragraph extension veterinarian and tips for the pet’s care in Saudi TV Channel.
* Saudi TV Channel 1: Saudi morning and Mouksart program 2008.
* Saudi TV Channel 2: program (2U, Good Morning, Saudi Morning, Family Time and Tonight Show with Al-Weeleds) 2012-2014.
* Saudi TV Economic Channel: program is more than a morning 2014.
* Prize of the best student in Genetics& Animal Breeding Faculty of Veterinary University of Khartoum 1997.
*Member of the Sudanese Veterinary Medical Association(SVA).
* Member of the American Society of Parasitologists (ASP).
* Member of the American Heartworm Society (AHS).
* Member of the International Veterinary Information Service (IVIS).
* Member of the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA).
* Member of the World Association for the Advancement of Veterinary Parasitology (WAAVP).
* Activist in the field of animal welfare and animal right.