Scrum Master | Electrical Engineer
|- Python | ASIC Development | C++ | Certified Scrum Master | CompTIA Security+ Certified | Cybersecurity | ETAP | FPGA Design | IT Automation | PLC Programming | Project Management | Scrum | VHDL | VLAN Configuration ||
|Arabic | English | German|
● Active Learning
● Machine Learning & AI
A fresh graduate who has an interest in Scrum Mastery and agile management. I have passion for coding and electronics as well.
B.Eng (Hons) Electrical Engineering
University of Technology and Applied Sciences – Oman
[Africa Agility] Scrum Mastery Trainee (Certified Scrum Master) Oct – Dec 2022
- Implemented Agile Best Practices and taught Agile values and practices to the scrum team.
- Facilitated scrum events: sprint planning, daily scrum, sprint review, backlog
refinement and team’s decision making, and conflict resolution
- Fostered communication and productive relationships with Product Owners, team members. and stakeholders.
- Assisted with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Provided all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible and leading by example
- Supported and coached Product Owners when needed, especially product backlog refinement and management
- Got the Second place in Africa Agility Hackathon
[Infoline LLC] FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 Call Center Agent Sep – Dec 2022
- Provided support and guidance to customers through their Hayya Card Application
- Reported and solved technical issues customers faced
- Answered customers’ inquiries regarding FWC and Qatar events
- Improved communication and problem solving skills as I managed to handle 60+ calls per day and ensured customer’s satisfaction
- Awarded the employee of the week twice
[Sensor Company] Electrical & Electronics Engineer Jun – Aug 2022
- Developed a digital prayer reminder clock using Raspberry pi
- Held programming workshops for adults and kids
- Helped university students with their projects using Arduino