Mariam Esamaldeen Khalfallah Bashir
Data Analyst/Data scientist
|Adobe Analytics | C++ | Google Analytics | Kobo toolbox | Machine Learning developer | Microsoft Office suite expert. Programming Language (Python | Odoo developer). Analytics Tools (Excel | Power BI | R | SPSS) | SQL | Tableau ||
|Arabic | English | Turkish|
- Motivated data analyst, teamwork-oriented, with experience in data analysis building reports and presentations.
- Ability to analyze a large data set, provide common insights, extract patterns from data, and predict future trends.
- Ability to do statistical analysis (correlations, regression, and hypothesis testing) using Python, R, and SPSS.
- Energetic presenter and confident communicator with the ability to circulate information in a clear, efficient way.
- Creative in sorting problems and optimal use of data.
- Expert at providing realistic projections and establishing scenarios to determine viable process strategies.
- Organized and time-oriented in providing staff, and executive management with understandable graphs and reports on specific data findings and their impact on organizational performance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Arabic and English, Critical Thinker, Problem Solver, Attention to detail Researcher, Concern for standards, fast learner, Ability to collaborate with and influence internal and external partners, Storytelling, Ability to work efficiently under high-pressure, fast-paced, Tenacity, Creativity, Dependability, Responsibility, Self-motivation, curiosity and Adaptability.
Seeking a data-related job (Data Scientist, Data Analyst, Marketing analyst “CX analysis, Customer Churn analysis, Marketing Campaign performance”, Sales Analyst “Sales Funle optimization, Sales Pipeline” Business Intelligence Specialist, and Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist)
B.Sc. Of Information Technology (Hons)
Second Class – Division One
University Of Khartoum, Faculty Of Mathematical Science And Informatics
DATA MANAGER / DIVA MARKETING SERVICES
• Managing all Kobo-collect aspects; users’ accounts, and forms. Reporting data extraction and analysis requested by the
• project manager. Market studies, marketing campaigns, and research. Closely involved with management, HR, field
• teams, project management, and other project stakeholders, from inception to closing phases of their assigned projects.
DATA ANALYST / DATAQ-SD RESEARCH SERVICE (PART-TIME)
• Data Analysis, Data Visualization, drafting Reports, extracting insights. Scrutinize data using specialist tools to generate
• information that helps decisions making. Look for trends, patterns, and anomalies within data. Responding to data-related
• queries. Researching new ways to make use of data. And communicate trends within data to non-specialists.
DATA ANALYST / FREELANCE
• Understanding the business requirements so as to formulate the problems to solve and restrict the slice of data to be explored. Define data analysis goals. Performing cleansing, processing, and validation of data subject to analysis, in order to ensure quality. Explore and visualize data. Perform statistical analysis and experiments to derive business insight. Cl Communicate analysis findings to turn information into reports, dashboards, and/or presentations. Developing data collection systems, and providing technical expertise in data storage structures.
MARKETING ANALYST / FREELANCE
• Analyze sales funnels and customer intent. Measure ROI of online and offline advertising campaigns. Report on marketing KPIs like leads, conversion rates, website traffic, and social media engagement. Track email campaign metrics (delivery, open, click-through rates). Monitor budget distribution and performance of paid ad campaigns. Conduct competitive research and analyze benchmarking data. Recommend website and campaign optimizations. Research and implement marketing tools to support our promotional projects (automation software, social media scheduling, etc).
SALES ANALYST / FREELANCE
• Compile and analyze data over time to forecast sales trends. communicate with management team regularly. review past sales data to determine trends in productivity. Prepare reports using data from internal and external sources. evaluate third-party data to determine best practices for company success. present decisions making information and insights to team members and management.